Planmed Verity® ~ Veterinary Imaging
High-resolution CBCT scanner for veterinary 3D imaging
The Planmed Verity® Vet is a stand-alone cone beam CT scanner designed especially for veterinary imaging. It provides high accurate submillimeter-resolution volumetric images of the animal’s bony structure, such as the teeth, skull and extremities. It’s detailed 3D images enable accurate diagnosis and treatment planning.
Excellent Image Quality
Planmed Verity Vet provides highly accurate submillimeter-resolution 3D images of the patient’s anatomy. The CBCT scanner is designed to find even the smallest pathologies and fractures in the animal’s bony structure.
Why choose Cone Beam Computed Tomography for Veterinary Radiography?
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) provides anatomically accurate 3D images for assessment and treatment planning.
- The thin, sharp image slices of CBCT images are more detailed than conventional X-ray images, which only provides simple 2D information.
- The fast scanning process of the CBCT scanner reduces time under anesthesia as the image is captured in less than a minute, thus being more comfortable for the patient while allowing more time for treatment.
- 3D images can also be used in the discussion with the animal owner to visualize the conditions and treatment options.
- Perfect for the use on animals of different shapes and sizes – particularly suitable for imaging brachycephalic animals.